Re: Brain & Dreams

Jun 14, 1996 08:33 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>What about dreaming. Isn't the brain responsible for that, too?
>
>Bjorn

	Only to an extent.  That is, it is responsible for some
dreams, but not all dreams.  While living the sutraman connects
the physical and astral bodies together, and so some intermingling
occurs.  But what are called Real Dreams, or Big Dreams have
nothing whatever to do with the brain.  In theosophical terms,
dreams within our sphere of effects are brain/body influenced.
Dreams outside our sphere of effects are not influence by
the physical body at all, although our memory of them may be
so tainted after waking.  Recalling of dreams is an important
technique that we should all be practicing.

	Jerry S.
	Member, Ti