Re: Sai Baba

Jun 12, 1996 10:58 AM
by ramadoss

At 01:22 PM 6/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Doss,
>Judging from the magic tricks, he may be the incarnation of the Ascended
>Master Harry Blackstone Sr..
>
>Chuck the Skeptic
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>"Anyone can make ash appear from a big sleeve.  Now a complete Thanksgiving
>dinner, that's a good trick!"

Chuck:

Sai Baba appeals to many. I lived several years in Bangalore and he has his
ashram about 30 miles from there. He never appealed to me. May be because of
my Theosophical background, I did not equate creating ash or anything else
to any high degree of spiritual evolution. To me he was not charismatic. It
is also possible that many who have gone to him with physical, emotional or
personal problems, he may have helped and they are very grateful. I at least
do not see any signs of an Adept (in Theosophical sense) in him.

        ....doss

	Peace to all living beings.

	M K Ramadoss