Followup on TSA Vote Tally Info

Jun 11, 1996 04:12 PM
by ramadoss

Hi

I FAXED the following letter to John Algeo. The letter is self-explanatory.

As of this posting (6.15 PM CDT), I am yet to hear from John or TSA.

FAX MESSAGE

June 11, 1996 1:42 PM

John Algeo
National President
Theosophical Society in America, Wheaton IL

Dear Bro. Algeo:

	As of this writing, I have not yet received the voting tally information
you promised to send. I do not know why I have not received it yet.

	I hope delay in your sending the details will not end up in my receiving it
concurrent with the next issue of AT or even the AT being received ahead of it.

	I would appreciate your enlightening me on this.

With fraternal greetings

Yours fraternally

M. K. Ramadoss

	Peace to all living beings.