Re: egregores

Jun 10, 1996 11:24 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:18 AM 6/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Roerich was a great artist but he should have avoided politics.  Remember
>that silly Roerich Pact with the silly flags on top of the buildings.  Came
>the big war those flags all became aiming marks for artillery.
>Personally, I think coming up with a word like egregore when thoughtform will
>work just as well was pretty egregious of him.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Jerry S. says that egregore is an "old occult term" that means it was
invented by all those crazies in the middle ages while hunting for the
philosopher's stone!....typical of them. May mantichores nibble their bones!
Roerich, G de P, and Rudy Steiner had much in common, they were all pompous,
smug, self-righteous, irreversibly middle-class, self-satisfied,
puritannical, teutonic bores.

alexis