Re: alt.theosophy

Jun 09, 1996 09:28 AM
by ramadoss

Hi

It appears that the problem of not getting alt.theosophy stems from the
service the Internet service provider uses to get the usenet "feed". Mine is
getting it from uunet and I got the messages day after alt.theosophy was
inaugurated. some providers are totally ignorant. when I mentioned to a
friend of mine, the provider told my friend that there is no such use group
as alt.theosophy. I am using a program called freeagent whichdoes a wonder
ful job of handling usenet groups.

        ...Doss Ramadoss

	Peace to all living beings.

	M K Ramadoss