Re: TI has a lot to do?

Jun 08, 1996 11:56 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:58 PM 6/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <960607192039_321597633@emout14.mail.aol.com>,
>Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>>Alex and Alan,
>>All Rudy has to do is put a link in his web page to alt.theosophy.
>>
>>Chuck MTI, FTSA
>
>Better wait until everyone can post to it succesfully, no?
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www,garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Alan: That's a very good point to make. Until the day before yesterday I
could reach alt.theosophy and read it but only post to people individually.
I don't think I ever got a full list of the messages. As of yesterday, I
have lost it altogether. Tomorrow I will try to get John to help me see
what's wrong, and if that is to no avail, I'll call Slip.net tech service on
Monday and see what the story is. This is very frustrating.

alexis