A new breakthrough on alt.theosophy?

Jun 07, 1996 04:33 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Yesterday I wrote to Alta Vista (one of the seach engines on the WWW) and told
them about the existence of alt.theosophy.  I told them it would be
nice if they could start indexing it.

They wrote back late yesteday and said they'd  do it.

And today by doing a Alta Vista search on Usenet groups, I saw
the latest 2 postings to alt.theosophy.  I am going to now go
back and see if I can post something on alt.theosophy  from
 the indexing page of alta vista.

Does this make sense?  If you know what I'm talking about, try it
for yourself and see if it works.

Daniel