Re: OOBEs are NOTHING BUT hallucinations: To Chuck

Jun 07, 1996 04:20 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I'd love to, but the experiment is going have to have more control than just
his word that the paper is on his mirror.  And I'm still not sure of his
honesty.
Actually, I really dislike this sort of thing.  Years ago I used to give
public demonstrations of how my equipment could be used to find out these
stupid details and I got so burned out on it that I don't know if I want to
bother.

Chuck MTI, FTSA