Re: Owls and Vultures (to Eldon)

Jun 06, 1996 08:28 AM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
I think this animal analogy thing is going to get us into terrible trouble.
 After all, vultures are high-flying birds that circle the desert rather than
live on the ground, while owls eat mice.
We could have lots of fun with that, except our friend Eldon is a vegetarian.
It is true that theosophists come in various types and that is what makes
theosophy so interesting.  Just think how horrible it would be if everyone
agreed with me!
The thought makes the blood run green.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic