Re: OOBEs are NOTHING BUT hallucinations:

Jun 06, 1996 08:44 PM
by Drpsionic

Daniel,
Happy to do so if you can give a few days to dig in my files.  Most the work
in this area was done by Charles Tart and Russel Targ and they have written a
considerable amount on the subject.
I do know that remote viewing was used to find an American general kidnapped
in Italy, in the early '80's, I believe.  It was also used, with somewhat
less success, in the scud hunt during the Iraq war.  It seems that remote
viewing is no more capapble of distinguishing between real missles and
dummies than standard intelligence.
Anyway, I'll dig for the specific references and send them along as soon as I
find them.

Chuck MTI, FTSA