Re: Quest (to Doss)

Jun 04, 1996 10:13 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:21 PM 6/4/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Chuck: You are very right about Quest. When Dorothy was the President, I
>even requested that Quest be not sent to me and reduce my annual dues and
>promised that the savings will be spent in the local lodge activities.
>Nothing happened and the Quest continued to come.
>..doss
>

>Doss:

Doss, you are surely the most determined man. Most people would have given
up in disgust long ago. But not you. You are to be commended. It is clear,
is it not? That no matter who is President of the TSA, in the last years the
member is a matter of no interest at all to the administration in Olcott. No
matter how small the request, it is ignored. Important requests such as your
requests for election results are arrogantly dismissed. Keep it up, if
enough people protest their totalitarian attitudes perhaps eventually
they'll listen. But in all probability, we need to have an total election
upset with all new officers. How about M.K.Ramadoss for president of the
TSA? I am not joking!

alexis