Re: Discussions

Jun 03, 1996 04:09 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 04:48 PM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:

>  I have been accused of a lot of things in
>my life but being compared to the Unabomber was just too much.

You proudly sign your messages "obnoxious troublemaker". Then when you get
into some trouble you can't take it. Look, you are explicitly ASKING for
trouble. You are  *advertising* yourself as a troublemaker. What, then, are
you complaining about??? If you are a troublemaker, and proud of it, why
then chicken out and put me on your filter list when you are starting to be
successful in stirring up some trouble??? Some troublemaker!

  I thought it
>was a joke, at first, sort of like the clowning about between me and JRC,
but no, the man is serious.

Nobody asked me if it was a joke or not. So far, you have not had any
success reading my mind. If you would like to know what and how I meant it,
you could just ask.

 And on top of it he claims to have a direct line to
>the Masters!

Which I did not claim at all. I mentioned that I made a concious contact
with Jesus about 20 years ago. This was a major turning point and led me,
after a few years, to Theosophy. And, the glorious being He is! Christianity
know very little of the real Jesus. He is a magnificent Ascended Master, and
I see nothing wrong with sharing experiences like this with other
spiritually minded people.

>I make a poor punching bag, but as I have now blasted him thoroughly

Not at all, troublemaker. You need more powerful explosives to begin to
blast me even a tiny little bit. Perhaps you should ask you know who for help?

Bjorn
roxendal@alpinet.net