Re: many times great grandpa

Jun 03, 1996 00:04 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:23 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Why does that not surprise me?
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>"Ten thousand Swedes ran through the weeds
>At the battle of Copenhagen.
>Ten thousand Swedes ran through the weeds
>Running from one Norwegian."
>
>Chuck:

Except for the fact that I am 14 inches shorter than Peter Alexeivitch,
there's a famous portrait of him that shows a strong facial resemblance. But
then all the Romanov's and Dolgorukiis look alike. Blavatsky was different
looking but there was a Dolgorukii duiring Peter alexeivitch's reign,yclept
Jacob who looked just like her. Flat Kalmuk face and all.

alexis