Re: Freedom!!!!!

Jun 02, 1996 04:19 PM
by Drpsionic

Roxendal,
I do not find your presence disturbing.  I find it insulting and disgusting.
 You are free to express any nonsense you wish, but when you attack the
freedom that my ancestors threw a king out for you insult our people.
I have attempted a reasonable discourse with you and all I have received in
return are attacks.  You clearly have no interest in anything but that which
fits your own little world and cannot see any other way of approaching
theosophy or life.
Frankly anyone who so damnably stupid as to think that a fraud like Ballard
could say anyone is a chela is in no position to judge anyone else.
Fortunately you are going on my filter list and I will no longer have to put
up with your fascist garbage.

Chuck the Obnoxious