Re: Theosophy for Joe Sixpack and Theosophy for Disciples

May 31, 1996 08:58 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

Thank you Eldon!

Your appearance on the seen gives me some hope! You are talking from your
heart and from an inner realization. And you are touching on very central
issues. What theosophists have become is what people are going to associate
with theosophy.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net