Re: More on World Service-Wesak

Apr 30, 1996 08:30 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Keith:

Glad to see your post and remind us of the Wesak. Most full moon days are
generally considered important by Hindus also. In addition Wesak is
considered more important. I am sure those who started the tradition
should have known something about the unseen influences. Years ago my dad
used to invite all the TS members to our home on the Wesak evening for a
dinner followed by a brief meditation and discussion. At that time I was
too young to follow what was going on except that all of us in the family
were excited about the visit of all the members of TS. It was a very good
and friendly brotherly feeling that everybody felt when they left.

So let each who believes can do what they want on Wesak evening. Do you
know the exact time CST of the full moon?

	....doss