scuttling theos-l

Apr 30, 1996 05:22 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear folks,

For a while there, I was thinking that, since we were talking so unfavorably
about the ES, the ES had planted a few people to write on theos-l, to at
least get us off the subject, if not destroy our well going conversations
all together. Then I thought "Noooo, that's too cloak & dagger". Today &
yesterday I came back to the thought, because Chuck & Alexis turned up
around that time, & they *have* managed for the time being to destroy much
of our conversation. Chuck at  times talks about the habits of people in
Wheaton, including John Algeo's, habits he wouldn't know about unless he
hung around Olcott a lot. Maybe strange things are happening? If you
disenfranchise members to keep them from voting against you, you might try
that kind of a Chuck trick as well. Ho ho! ho ho!

Liesel TI