Membership in the Gang of Four

Apr 30, 1996 01:47 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Alexis:

In a posting where you mentioned that you and three others on
the list where supporting a certain position, I coined the
term "gang of four" with intended humor. The four of your seemed
to like the term and you've already had one outsider join, making
five!

>We were Chrsitened "The Gang of four", which is certainly not a
>compliment, by one of the group to which I referred. That we have
>chosen to flaunt the insult, I do not feel to be a bad thing.

 It's like Gay people calling themselves Queers.