Re: Help them up!

Apr 28, 1996 11:33 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:27 PM 4/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960428082320.006d9224@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>>Ah Alan, very true. But what happens when it's a "rubber Crutch"?
>>
>>alexis
>
>Help them up when they fall over ... what else?
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>And that, Alan my dear, is what I've been doing for many long years. My
aim, and my efforts, intend to help them not "fall" in the first place. I
want not simply to take away the rubber crutch, but take away the need for
any crutch at all. And that's what I'm trying to do provide a valid
existential replacement.

alexis dolgorukii
the eclectic theosopher
veritas-vincit-omnia
Shaman, Healer, Psychic, Priest
Member Theosophy International, FTSA., "The Gang of Five".