Re: JRC's comments are very relevant indeed!

Apr 28, 1996 11:18 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 03:05 AM 4/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>	You need not ask what the Three Objects have to do with this
>list, as I did not assert that anyone needed to agree with my
>perspective. your question should more properly, I think, be addressed to
>Eldon ... what does acceptance of a "body of doctrines" have to do with
>being on this list? It is Rich and Eldon who are trying to define
>parameters of discussion, not myself. Frankly, I like the list just as it
>is.
>						Regards, -JRC
>

>Good for you JRC. I really think it's time to stand up to bullies. I'm
doing so. No one can tell anyone what "Basic Theosophy" is. I have, however,
filtered RichTay as he's as useless to talk to as Pat Robertson. The kind of
theosophy that RichTay, Eldon, and Daniel Caldwell represent is exactly the
kind of mindless pharaseeism that Blavatsky IMO would have loathed. She,
like me, was "quick to loathe". This is a good list for it's probably the
only semi-Theosophical venues upon which any kind of actual "Free
Discussion" is encouraged. All the "Regulation" theosophical societies are
bound up in dogmatism and are not for the likes of us.

alexis