Re: HPB's anthropogenesis: More comments on what Alexis has written

Apr 26, 1996 07:33 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Alexis,
you write:

> When you combine these, which are
>a very concise version of my objections [to anthropogenesis] , with my
equal objections to the
>Cosmo genesis. I think you can understand why I prefer "Isis Unveiled" to
>the "Secret Doctrine"......

As you well know, Morya and Kut Humi : )   in the Mahatma Letters (1880-1882)
wrote on Atlantis, Lemuria and the root races.  I guess they were mistaken, too?
Or did they make "intentional" mistakes?  Or write using blinds?

But even in your ISIS UNVEILED, HPB writes of Atlantis, "the great lost
continent" and
mentions various races before our present race.  Sounds familiar to her more
detailed
exposition in THE SECRET DOCTRINE?  Hopefully, you have razorbladed those
paragraphs
out of your copy of ISIS.  : )  And I have found similar paragraphs in ISIS
that echo what
HPB says later in THE SECRET DOCTRINE on that cosmogenesis stuff to which
you object.

Oh BTW, exactly what teaching does HPB present in any of her writings that
you don't
object to?  Please list a few of them and I will give them to some of my
scientist friends
to see if these teachings accord with present day scientific findings and
studies.