Re: happy face!

Apr 25, 1996 11:49 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:49 PM 4/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>I think our fellow gang member knew I was joking.  And I loved the Cyril
>story too. It reminded me of the birds in the winter.  If I am late getting
>the seed out they all sit on the fence and yell.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, MGF (member, gang of four)
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:
when John and I lived in a place called "Sleepy Hollow" in Marin County. I
used to feed three coveys of Quail, if I was late the little guys would line
up in our Porte cochiere and holler till I came out...the cats would all
line up in the gallery and make faces at the quails.

Our new place will be bird heaven. It's got lots of trees and we're planting
a small orchard (8 trees). We're only awaiting the V.A. approval; to start
the move in motion.

ciao

alexis