Re: The Gang of Four and "Religion"

Apr 25, 1996 04:10 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
You may be right.  I have seen too many people wounded to near death by
religion to have any use for the word.
One of the things I truly love about theosophy is that it provides (in my
non-humble opinion) a very flexible (eek, that word!) framework in which to
find the individual sense of what is sacred, realizing that that may differ
greatly with each individual and realizing that what I may find sacred others
may find horrifying and vice-versa.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker