Re: ARE and two Jerrys

Apr 25, 1996 03:31 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Paul Johnson writes:

>When you advise me, JHE, to enjoy the board that "better meets
>my needs" and "Godspeed," what are you saying about my presence
>on theos-l?  Can't quite tell; it seems like an invitation to
>go away.

I simply sent you my best wishes for finding a discussion board
that you like.  It is interesting that my sending you my best
wishes in my first post was understood as "missing your point."
When I resent you my best wishes in my second post, your reply
above indicates to me that you now regard it with suspicion.  Now
that I'm obliged to explain what I meant by sending you my best
wishes in the first place, seems to make what I originally sent
with good feelings into a labored task.  But to answer your
question: my sending you my best wishes was neither advice or an
invitation to go away.  It was only an expression of happiness
for you that you found a bulletin board that you enjoy working
with.  Considering your complaints about theos-l, I did not
realize that sending you my best wishes for finding a discussion
board that you like, could have been taken as anything other than
my sending you my best wishes for finding a discussion board that
you like.  I hope this clarifies the meaning my by message.

Best wishes
Jerry HE

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |