Re: good thinking

Apr 25, 1996 01:12 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Bee:
> I get the impression
>that most of Isis and the SD were not written by the HPB that was Helena
>Blavatsky but her physical part was used by the adepts to write with. She
>herself did some bits but Olcott complains about the mess she made with her
>cut and paste method of writing.

	I hate to bring up the m word, but the difference between
HPB and Helena Blavatsky was pure magic.  HPB was not some external
Adept working through Blavatsky, but one of her own Higher Selfs.  This
is traditional magic, and virtually all magicians do this.  In her case,
she also had external Adepts working through her in a mediumistic
sense (or tulku as Alexis likes to call it).

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI