Re: OTO

Apr 25, 1996 01:12 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Alan:
>  Come to that, what
>of the current US OTO - I have a CD with a load of their rubbish (IMHO)
>on it.

	The US OTO is run by Hymenaeus Beta, and is doing
quite well.  I am not a member, but it does have my regards.  Weiser
recently published Crowley's BOOK 4 PARTS I-IV edited by Hymenaeus
Beta who includes a lot of historical information.  Its a big book (800+
pages) but a good read.  Sorry to hear you think its rubbish.  I hear
from OTO people that most theosophical literature is rubbish as well.
Ah well <sigh>

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI