Re: anthropology-biology

Apr 24, 1996 05:49 PM
by Richtay

Alexis writes,

> But the information pertaining to those races, as depicted
> in the S. D. are wrong in view of modern Post-Darwinian scientific
> knowledge. I say knowledge rather than "theories" because that, I think, is
> what we're dealing with.

This is mighty confident, Alexis.  Congratulations -- that's really one of
your strengths.  But if you are alive in 20 years we should chat again and
compare notes.  I can almost GUARANTEE that half the "knowledge" of today
will become fodder for the "exploded theories" section of textbooks on the
history of science next century.