Re: Coulterville Judge Conference and Alexandria West Dedication

Apr 23, 1996 10:38 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:01 PM 4/23/96 -0400, you wrote:

Thank you Jerry, that was an interesting report. I'm so sorry that Jury duty
kept us from attending. I want to thank you and April and Lee Renner and all
for your wonderful welcome and hospitality this past Sunday. The site of
Alexandria West is truly wondrous and the view from Mt. Fuqua is one of the
most spectacular things I have ever seen, It's almost too perfect to be
real. The Library that's going to go there is a very special and wonderful
thing and it will prove an invaluable resource for long into the future. I
feel privileged to have seen it. You certainly have full supports in your
efforts from both John and myself. Thank you again fro a really wonderful
day,Denali sends his thanks too!

alexis dolgorukii
The Eclectic Theosophist