re: golden dawn

Apr 22, 1996 10:11 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

>I have *personally* * known*  *many many* members of the TS who
>are also members of Esoteric Section who have rendered
>invaluable services to Theosophy and Theosophical Society. In
>many countries and in many lodges, the vibrancy and the vitality
>of these lodges are due to these members. Even today this is
>the case all over the world (there may be some rare
>exceptions.).
>
>As these are *facts*, let us show our gratitude to these members
>for what they have done for Theosophy and Theosophical Society.
>Let "Ungratitude be not one of our vices."
>
>     ....doss

      In my 30 plus years in the TS, I have never for one moment
doubted the dedication and sincerity of the members of the ES.
ES members have been among the hardest working people in the TS.
Whether their hard work and dedication has always been
constructive and in the best interest of the TS and the TM is
another question.  Personally, I believe that much that has been
done in the TS has been counter productive to the original
program, and the ES must share much of the blame for the sad
state that the TS is in today.  Perhaps a dialogue here might
help to reveal why we have such divergent views here.

JHE

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |