rigidity/flexibility

Apr 22, 1996 06:07 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Paul,

I agree 100% with your statement. I find medit-l most refreshing, after
theos-l'srehashing over & over again the same darn garbage. People on
medit-l say something new, bringing a fresh approach & from various backgrounds.

 When you ask for a statement from anyone who's undergoing a transformation,
it just occurred to me that I'm just undergoing a very major one. But it
also makes me vulnerable, so I'll be darned if I'd expose my vulnerability
on theos-l & let someone hack away on it. But I think that maybe I'll try
medit-l & see what kind of a response I get.

Liesel