Re: Free E-Mail and Theosophy

Apr 20, 1996 06:14 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960420091235.28626A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>I would invite all those in this list -- *especially those who have been
>complaining about not much substantial stuff being discussed* -- come up
>with suggestions, ideas, opinions, criticisms, plans, so that we can make
>Theosophy reach a larger audience thru e-mail and thereby affect the
>lives of large number of human beings for the better.
>
>Sorry for the long message.
>
>       .....doss

So far as the TI input is concerned, I hope that Rudy (who is on
holiday) will be able to provide links to documents such as have been
uploaded to theos-roots, although there is still much work to be done.
At least so far I have been able to upload the complete text of ~Ocean
of Theosophy~ and still have the ASCII text on disk ready to go on a Web
page when we have are able to make links to documents.  Personally I
would like to see a library mix of classic source (not "core") material
and serious contributions by latter-day theosophists.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age