Re: quote

Apr 19, 1996 11:16 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:07 PM 4/19/96 -0400, you wrote:

>> Dear Alexis, as far as I remember, that's a quote froom Taimni.
>>
>> Liesel
>
>L -
>	I believe the "boundless circle" is an extremely old symbol. I
>think it's mentioned somewhere in the Zohar (or at least is alluded to),
>and in fact I think HPB mentions it in the SD.
>								-JRC
>
>She does, and if I am not mistaken it also appears in "Isis", it is
clearly, though in defferent words and languages at least inferred in the
Zohar, and it far pre-dates all of those. This was a concept very well known
to Democritus, Anaximander, and Thales. One of the things most theosophists
forget is that theosophy, per se, isn't particularly original.

alexis dolgorukii
member TI,FTSA