Re: To Alan re speaking

Apr 19, 1996 09:56 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960419074604_194163989@emout15.mail.aol.com>,
Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>Like right now I feel a certain  betrayal by the TS even though
>finding it meant that I probably avoided ending up as a petty criminal or
>murderer.  So I get mad at it very easily and the only thing holding me in is
>a still remaining gratitude for what it has done for me and the hope that the
>problems are transitory and will pass.
>
>Chuck MTI, FTSA

In the Old Testament (KJV) there recurs frequently the expression, "It
came to pass."  That's life, and our experience of it.  Events come,
events go.  The "future" moves inexorably towards the "past." To us, it
appears that *we* are moving, when we are just being.

C'est la vie.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: