TS Moascow

Apr 18, 1996 06:02 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Alexis,

My correspondent hasn't answered that letter of mine as yet, but I found the
3 year old High Country Theosoophist" in which Dick Slusser told about the
Russian Theosophists. The name given is Dmitry Popov, Chairman of the
Russian TS, with the Vostochnaya St. address.

I just see now, it also mentions a member of Moscow's board of directors
who's in NYC. That's a contact

Daniel Entin, Director, Nicholas Roerich Museum
319 West 107th Street. NYC 10025

You could write him or phone him for info.

When I get more info, I'll post it.
Liesel