Re: No Moderator

Apr 17, 1996 09:49 PM
by Drpsionic

The problem with moderated lists is that the moderator tends to become very
overworked and unpleasant to deal with.  At that point he either gives up in
disgust and things get very confused or he becomes a little tin god and
wrecks everything.
I cannot imagine anyone I dislike enough on this list, no matter how mad I
may get at them occasionally, to wish such a fate on.
Now if one of my relatives were to sign up...:-)

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker