Fwd: Scientific Spirituality

Apr 15, 1996 03:24 PM
by TheosLodge

> From:	bpramana@rad.net.id (Bambang Pramana)
> Date: 96-04-07 04:04:38 EDT

I was brought up in a Theosophical family, and I would call myself a
Theosophist, thoug not an "orthodox" one.

I do not consider the Theosophical teaching as dogmas, but ideas which
are still to be developed in-line with the scientific advancement.

In 1992 I have come to realize what I would call "The Ultimate
Unification Theory", which is the basic axioms of nature.

The origin of my inspiration was from The Secret Doctrine, especially the
Proem describing the mundane cross.

I have given lectures about it in some Theosophical lodges, in Australia
and Indonesia, and also at the Fifth International Conference on Thinking
in Townsville Australia.

Recently, I created a Web-page and put it on the Internet. It is called
"Scientific Spirituality" at http://www.indocon/com/metascience.

Please visit the site, and if you don't mind, I would appreciate it very
much you announcing the site amongs your members. I would also appreciate
some comments from other Theosophists.

Love & peace.

B. Pramana