Re:1812

Apr 17, 1996 12:22 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:09 AM 4/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>That is very true and there is still the little matter of Canada left over
>from the War of 1812.  Now Bill needs a quick war to be sure of being
>re-elected and Canada does not have a very big army...
>JUST KIDDING
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Hey man:

Not only do they not have a big army, it isn't a very good one! They don't
have our nintendo toys. My Dad's family was very big on annexing Canada from
about 1776 to about 1813, they eventually settled for Texas and
California....I have lots of Canadian pals (in Canada's Western areas) who
want to be annexed and made into states no's 51 - 55. The area they
represent runs through Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C. Yukon, etc. Most of them
can't see any reason for the seperation anyway. Do you realize what a
powerhouse the U.S. and Canada (English Speaking Canada) would be as one
country? NOT KIDDING

alexis