Re: applause!

Apr 14, 1996 03:54 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:46 PM 4/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Apr 1996, Eldon B. Tucker wrote:

Alexis comments on JRC's statement:

Hear - hear! I applaud your honesty and insight. If I'm not careful
I'llbecome the least outrageous on the list! But you are right and Eldon is
very very wrong. All things considered, I'd say he is contemptuous, at least
of the beliefs of others if they disagree  with his own ideas. Like Richard
Taylor he has a tendency to being condescending and patronizing, making it
appear as if his entirely HYPOTHETICAL TRUTHS are superior to anyone else's
perceptions, especially if they are based upon the higher senses. I think
that perhaps the division on this board is not between "revisionists" and
"Traditionalists" (no matter which way your define them) but between
intellectual hypothetecists such as Eldon, Richard Taylor, and Richard Ihle
and the "sensitives" whose perceptions of theosophy and the "sacred" (a term
I really dislike) are not brain based!

alexis