Re: Wonderrful statement

Apr 13, 1996 01:04 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960413034101.006a8e5c@mail.deltanet.com>, "Eldon B.
Tucker" <eldon@theosophy.com> writes
>My hope is that TI will respect this neutrality and give as much
>respect to Theosophists and it may pay to Jewish Kabbalists,
>Christians, Buddhists, Jungians, and even the Politically Correct!
>
>-- Eldon

"... in amity with all theosophical organisations."  For goodness' sake:
isn't that clear enough?  Kabbalists etc., all have their theosophical
aspects, and the "universal human family" of the first TI object means
"universal" and not "universal except for ..."

The TI statement is extremely clear about its purpose - why the need for
nit-picking about things that are NOT IN IT?

Alan [sigh!]
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age