requirements for the Russians to enter TI

Apr 12, 1996 09:55 PM
by Drpsionic

I tried to post this about a week or so ago but it got eaten in the
listserver so I will try again.
It seemeth to me, in my never-humble-opinion, that we should not make it too
easy for the Russians to get into TI.  After all, we can be just as snooty as
Radha, so here is a little list for your consideration of what we should
expect of them.
1. They have to be conversant in English.  Learning Russian is just too much
trouble and we are very busy fighting among ourselves and do not have time to
learn new languages.
2.  They have to have internet access.  We are not going to spend a fortune
on postage for them.
3.  They have to be able to list 300 reasons why Radha should not be
president of the TS.
4.  They have to be able to pass an exam on Psionics, Enochian Magick and the
Unabomber Manifesto (in case the FBI has the wrong man and it really is JRC)
5.  They have to be able to list all the Czars and every important person in
Europe and America so they can understand what Alex is talking about.
6.  They have to know that a prune danish is not Kim Poulson.
7.  They have to demonstrate a sense of humor.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker