Re: Occultism - HPB

Apr 12, 1996 09:54 PM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
Don't be so surprised if you look mild by comparison.  Alex is a mad artist
and activist who has a wolf, I am a psychic warrior who used to duel with the
KGB (them machines weren't built for healing) as well as being an alternative
lifestyle activist as well as editor of a journal dedicated to promoting same
and JRC lives in Montana where every day brings new confict and occasional
explosions along with long and somewhat rambling manifestos.  Of course we
are going to be just a bit fierce and firey.  Look what happened when we
fought with each other a month ago.  I'm still amazed we're all alive, much
less friends.
I wonder how Alan manages to put up with us.  No wonder he's in Bedlam.
Have nice day. :-)

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker