re: Eldon's morality

Apr 12, 1996 10:13 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Eldon,

I agree with all you say. Matter of fact

In the better sense, "moral" refers to those actions that
are for the better good, and "immoral" are those that are harmful to
everyone involved, even if the harm is not apparent on the surface.

reminded me of a yardstick I'd clean forgotten about, but it applies here, &
I think you had in mind. If it furthers evolution, it's moral, if it hinders
evolution, you let it be.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR