Re: me too

Apr 12, 1996 00:09 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

PauL;

It has happened tome too, all the time. The only place I'm not taken for a
native is in the USA, and I was born in South Carolina. Now I am a dark
eyed, dark haired person, with very strong aquiline features, and Ilook my
class. So I was not surprised to be taken for a "home boy" in Italy, Greece,
and Spain. But in Sweden? I can understand Germany becuase Southern Germans
are for the most part not blondes. But basically I look Russian. I look just
like all my relations.

So the best I can tell you is that I have absolutely no idea at all why some
people get taken for native whereever they go. Go to Africa or the Far East
and I'm sure it won't happen.

alexis