Re: up-tightstill

Apr 11, 1996 11:16 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:02 PM 4/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Alex,
>He might, then again,. he might not.  But I hope Rich remembers that
>blasphemy is both good for the soul and a great way to follow in the
>footsteps of HPB, who was a great blasphemer in her day.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian, MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:

I just read Rich Tay's long response on your comment re: BLIND. Oh my
goodness, you sure pushed his buttons! I am amazed I din't think such
sarcasm was found in the arsenal of the "morally upright"! If what Rich
means by the "Modern Thesophical Movement" is Radha and the ES then I'n glad
I can be lumped in with the bad fols on your side! I am now going to attach
my amended version of what you said that got him so upset, so he can get
upsetter!

Oops, I forgot it's not in Ascii..so Ill attach it later.