Re: truth

Apr 12, 1996 06:15 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Hi, Alexis,

I forget what you said to Alan, & I've since deleted it. so just forget it.

As for your statement re Jews & Gays, you may be right, but I stick to mine.
Other people aren't as generous as you are, but rather tend to be jealous.
So I'd just as soon just think that Jews are in the arts & etc, & not say it
too loud, unless someone else says it first.

Liesel