Medit-l

Apr 11, 1996 04:55 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

I mentioned another list, and was asked to identify it.  The
list is Medit-l, a combination of three parts:

1) the old Cayce-l, which had plenty of subscribers but little
traffic
2) a meditation list that was losing its listserv home and
needed somewhere to go
3) people who had been on Mystic-l, a list for academic
discussion of mysticism, where the listowner got mad at the
people posting personal experiences and told them to go away

I'm the list manager, Mark Foster is the listowner, and the
listserv is at Johnson County Community College in Kansas.  So
far the energy is very nice and I encourage any of you to look
in.  You will automatically get a welcome statement explaining
the list if you write to major@johnco.cc.ks.us and send the
message

subscribe medit-l

or subscribe medit-l-digest