Re: morality and gods

Apr 10, 1996 09:36 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Now don't tell us you don't believe in yourself.  As for me, I deified myself
when in college and had great fun tossing lightning bolts at people.
One of the nice things about being amoral is that you never have to worry
about living down to other people's standards.  And once they find out that
you are not going to they tend to stop bothering you and next thing, mirabile
dictu, you actually find that you can get along.
And you get to giggle a lot.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker