Re: the more efficient alternative

Apr 09, 1997 10:22 PM
by Drpsionic

>I had a friend many years ago who had a mouse in her only room.  It came
>in through the cupboard under the wash basin.  To stop it running round
>the room and frightening her, she gave it what it was looking for -
>food.  Cheese left inside the cupboard was eaten regularly by the mouse,
>who thus had no need to explore further, and returned elsewhere to burp.
>
>Just a thought.
>
>Alan :-)

Every fall I go out in the back yard and tell the mice that they can eat all
the birdseed they want and live in the crawlspace under the back room to keep
warm, but if they come in the house there are two cats who, like me, are not
vegetarians and have very sharp claws.

The mice stay out of the house but frequent the bird seed a lot.

Chuck the Heretic