Re: "K"

Apr 10, 1996 11:26 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

Paul:

Based on your most recent postings I'd say my own hypotheses (that Radha
double crossed "K") was wrong and that you were right, she was just
dutifully following his plans. That would tend to be born out by what's
currently going on in the ES.

A Krishnamurti "true believer" is just like any other 'true believer", to
disagree in the slightest with their idolatry is to draw down upon one's
self "contumely and scorn and actual hatred". This is how it's always been.
If one sets out to be a "truth teller" one has got to make one's self immune
to all that. To be a teller of unpleasant truths one requires a very thick skin!

When I say that I see Krishnamurti as "evasive and dogmatic" and a
monstrously stuffed shirt, I do not expect to be told that "you have a right
to your opinion", I know better. To a "true believer" the only opinion
anyone "has a right to" is the one they themselves hold.

I have been strongly and loudly "anti" the Judeo-Christian-Islamic system of
Human Oppression for many, many years now, and so I'm used to the hostility.
If you're going to write controversial books, you'd best accustom yourself
to it.

alexis dolgorukii, MTI, FTSA