Re: Freedom

Apr 10, 1996 11:14 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is my 2 cents worth on the subject discussion.

Physical freedom is essential. But even in the freeeeest society, there
are going to be restrictions and limits. Others safety and rights need to
be protected.

How about psychological freedom? Are we psychologically free from our
conscious and sub-conscious biases, prejudices, opinions, beliefs, past
experiences, authority? At least I cannot say that I am 100% psychologically
free from all of the above .

The question is can we be totally free pschologically. Once we are, then
what next?

Something to consider.

	....doss